The Hawk Returns

Saturday, February 17, 2007

There has been too much of fun happening while I have been away. The ugly Madrasis getting all worked up and righteous. Screw them all.

It is time to revive the game. I am a little bored of my old teams and have decided to add a male in each team, to motivate the women.

The team stays. Though if any team wants to kick out people they can let me know. We could have a reserves list.

Women are getting boring. So the men will be good. For entertainment purposes.

Team 1 Jai Arjun
Team 2 Vulturo should be good(I really like this guy)
Team 3 Falstaff (Apologies girls. Only one team can have him)
Team 4 May be Patrix? Or some one like that. I let the girls pick.
Team 5 Sagnik
Team 6 Recommend any Bengali/Tamil Male Blogger please?

4 Comments:

Blogger Vulturo said...

Mr. Returning Hawk,

Thank you kind sir, for including an absolute waster like me into what looks like an August ensemble of the Blogosphere's leading ladies (and now men)

Now that I'm a part of this hallowed list that you've put together, would you be kind enough to let me know what exactly am I supposted to do, so as to take this forward.

I imagine quite a few people must have been waiting with baited breaths to see what this was leading to. You ought to speed this business up.

Most curious.

Vulturo, Prince Of Darkness

1:55 AM  
Blogger neha vish said...

Wonderful! The hawk chick is back!

Look forward to some entertaining posts. :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Falstaff Lover said...

Leave Falstaff alone, okay. GRRRR!

5:32 PM  
Blogger adam said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home